sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]OpenOffice source spell

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: SubmitSpells <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]OpenOffice source spell
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:14:17 +0000 (GMT)

Here it is, my first go at a OpenOffice source spell.
As it is still compiling here, I'm not sure it will
install well, but it takes so much time I can't wait -
I must ask you guys for another voluntary/victim to
try and test it too... Disable tmpfs, as it ocupies
over 700Mb disc just with the sources.