sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]New spells for the fontconfig font subsytem [section: x11]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org, Joel Mayes <bluebird AT optushome.com.au>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]New spells for the fontconfig font subsytem [section: x11]
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:19:27 +0200

I want to add, i'd really like to see this in our 1.0 release, since
it makes font installation that much easier for users.
I think 2 weeks will be easily enough to fix any issues with the spells,
the libs installed by them work, xft1 and the newer xrender lib are
fully backwards compatible.

--
Arwed
aka alley_cat