sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]gaim-e addition to gaim spell

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Seth Woolley <seth AT tautology.org>
  • To: sm-spell-submit <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]gaim-e addition to gaim spell
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 15:01:46 -0700 (PDT)

This adds encrypted support to gaim.

After you compile it with gaim-e enabled, you have to go to plugins and
load gaim-e.so

Then click configure. Make sure you have gpged up your keys and all, and
it will ask you which key you want to use in the configure dialog.

Try it out. I'm "Seth A Woolley" (I've never used it so I hope it works)
on AIM. :) if you need an encryption buddy to test it with.

Seth