sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: 3. New/Updated Spells: MPlayer and support spells [section: video]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: snakebyte / Eric Sesterhenn <snakebyte AT gmx.de>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: 3. New/Updated Spells: MPlayer and support spells [section: video]
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:18:54 +0200

Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net> wrote:

> Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]New/Updated Spells: MPlayer and support
> Here is a new spell for MPlayer, along with support spells MPlayer-gui
> and MPlayer-fonts.

I am just wondering, the MPlayer spell ist still at -pre6, but -pre8 is
the latest realease since some weeks. I was able to build the new
release with no problems ( manually ) the spell ( seems like the old
one, last update by burududu AT hotpop.com -> Updated to pre6. Will fix the
MD5.... ) does not work for me. It gets an error during compiling, for
both versions ( pre6 and pre8 ).

cu Eric

--
www.snake-basket.de just my stuff