sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]New Spell: gtkspell [section: gnome]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: George Sherwood <george AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]New Spell: gtkspell [section: gnome]
  • Date: 22 Sep 2002 14:49:01 -0500

This is my first spell. So hopefully it is okay. It works for me. This
is used with the newest version of Pan for spell checking.

George

GtkSpell provides MSWord/MacOSX-style highlighting of misspelled words
in a GtkTextView widget as you type. Right-clicking a misspelled word
pops up a menu of suggested replacements.

  • [SM-Spell-Submit]New Spell: gtkspell [section: gnome], George Sherwood, 09/22/2002