sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: New Spells August: Please process asap!

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Jason Flatt" <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: <eric AT schabell.com>
  • Cc: <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: New Spells August: Please process asap!
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:11:38 -0700

Eric (and others),

I have had some serious problems getting my box back on line. Every time I
think I've got it, something breaks. Plus I haven't had a whole lot of time
to spend fixing it, so it's been real slow going. Plus, I find out about
the changes that are happening to SMGL in an "Oh, that's been changed. Now
what?" fashion, which makes it more interesting. :^)

I hope to have it back on line by Sunday, but if someone wants to handle the
three or four things in my to-do list (mostly version bumps), please do so.
I don't want to hold everyone else up.

Also, I wasn't aware that this spell was destined for the printer section,
so I'm going to have to go look through the archives to pull the submission
(unless someone wants to just forward it to me :^) ), and then I'll get it
into the grimoire, ASAIGMBBOL.