sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: nvclock - Resubmit

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: doubletwist <doubletwist AT spack.nu>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: nvclock - Resubmit
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:54:47 -0500

NVClock is a small utility that allows users to overclock NVIDIA based video cards running on the Linux platform.

Should go in video or possibly utils?

Still needs a little work. It compiles and runs just fine on the command line, but I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it use the QT and GTK gui, as it doesn't successfully recognize the QT libs. [And I don't have gtk installed currently]

Doubletwist

  • [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: nvclock - Resubmit, doubletwist, 09/11/2002