sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: New spells

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Eric Schabell <eric AT schabell.com>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: New spells
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:21:47 +0200

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 11:32:32AM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Eric,
>
> Great work! Where'd you find these, and do you have the tarballs for all
> of these laying around somewhere? I haven't even heard of some of the
> ones you sent to me that you say were submitted, and I watch
> sm-spell-submit and Bugzilla like a hawk...they were never CC'd to me, or
> I'd have added them. Anyways, tarballs are important! Lyon asked me for
> the Authen-PAM tarball, which neither of us has anymore, and for all the
> ones you sent to me, I never received their initial submission, so I have
> no idea. I guess I could e-mail them, but they might not have the tarball
> anymore either.

Yeah, was not alot of fun...

If the spells are not attached to the linked mail page you received... then
not a new spell I guess or you can mail the original submitter. I would not
spend alot of time trying to track down the spells.

1. mail original submitter.

2. .cc this to the sm-spell-submit lists for tracking purposes.

3. If no reponse, not in mail to sm-spell-submit list (I get them as I watch
the lists now).

Good enough without wasting too much time.

Thnaks,
Eric

  • [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: New spells, Eric Schabell, 09/10/2002