sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]New Spells July: Please process asap!

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Eric Schabell <eric AT schabell.com> (by way of Eric Schabell <eric AT schabell.com>)
  • To: Lyon Lemmens <redlemon AT knoware.nl>
  • Cc: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org, eric AT sandall.us
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]New Spells July: Please process asap!
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:03:01 +0200

Howdy guru(s)!

I have taken up the spell-submit lists and processed the months July, Aug and
what there is of September. I will continue to monitor the lists as many of
you have not picked up the spells listed there (or just a few have slipped
thru the cracks). Post-1.0 we will be moving this into a bugzilla system so
that you will be notified of spells for your section, but for now I will be
passing them out.

My excuses if you receive a spell you have already processed
(included/rejected/still-working-on), in that case just disregard. If you
think the spell should be in another section, please feel free to pass them
on. I have also included the email address of the submitter, please keep
them on .cc so that the user sees your actions.

The following spells are listed for your section(s) and attention, I would
appreciate it if you would try to process them as soon as convenient:

Authen-PAM: eric AT sandall.us
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-spell-submit/2002-July/000049.html

--
/*