sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]Section Update [kernels]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • To: Wolfgang Scheicher <worf AT sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
  • Cc: Source Mage Spell Submit <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Eric Schabell <eric AT schabell.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit]Section Update [kernels]
  • Date: 29 Aug 2002 03:49:30 -0600

Treeve,

This is really cool and something I have been looking forward to. There
is something that confuses me though. I have both the spells 'linux'
and 'linux-vanilla' installed. How do these relate? Is that the way it
should be? How will this change on Sept 4th? Should I dispel one and
then recast the other?

Regards and thank you for your great work,

Bearcat M. Sandor (/nick bearcat)