sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Section Update: printer . . .

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: eric AT schabell.com
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Section Update: printer . . .
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:45:00 -0700

Jason Flatt, Grimoire Guru for Printer:

New versions:
gimp-print 4.2.1 (I think this is a back-step has I had devel
version in before.)
hpoj 0.90

Changed SOURCE_URLs:
none.

Removed spells:
none.

New spells:
none.

Notes:
cups Modified the conflict checking to hopefully work a little
better. Added a suggestion from Eric Sandall to hopefully
kill bug # 237. Revamped how the init scripts are
installed and setup. Modified how CUPS is installed
w/Samba to eliminate a (unreported) bug in the original
code. Added the cupsomatic file during install (see
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=HOWTO-Printing
for details).

cups-drivers Changed DEPENDS from ghostscript to espgs, thanks to Jose
Bernardo Silva.

xpp Changed DEPENDS from fltk to fltk-gcc2 and fixed bug #
460.

Also, I have started a printing HOWTO in the wiki (link above) that I hope to
make as complete as I can to eliminate (or minimize) problems and frustrations
in the future. If anyone wants to help fill it out, please let me know.

Jason Flatt
E-mail (remove the spaces): jasonflatt @ wizard . com
Voice: +1 702 870 6622
Fax: +1 702 870 3883
Snail Mail: PO Box 44265, Las Vegas, NV 89116-2265, USA