sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]New spell: httpd-dev [section: http]

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: SMGL Spell Submit <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]New spell: httpd-dev [section: http]
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:15:14 -0400

Here is the new spell that I added to the http section. It is going to be available shortly via `sorcery update', and you can have a look at it at http://cvs.sourcemage.org/. I'd appreciate comments on it, thanks!
----
This is the development snapshot of Apache 2 HTTP server taken directly from
the CVS repository. It is also guaranteed to build all available modules, so
if there is a module that can be built but is not, please report a bug.

Apache is the world's most popular HTTP server, being quite possibly the best
around in terms of functionality, efficiency, security and speed.

  • [SM-Spell-Submit]New spell: httpd-dev [section: http], Sergey A. Lipnevich, 08/20/2002