sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Unmounting

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Roger Shaffer Jr <rashaffer AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Unmounting
  • Date: 16 Aug 2002 11:13:02 -0500

I'm just about to upgrade my first spell, allin1, with a version bump
and wanted to fix a small problem. I had created it using Dufflebunk's
excellent script, but I notice that after successful compilation it
doesn't clean up after itself, namely apmd and allin1-0.3.1 are still
mounted in /usr/src. What am I missing to make sure that these
directories are unmounted?

Thanks,
Rog