sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Section update: disk

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • To: " Source Mage Spell Submit" <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Eric Schabell" <eric AT schabell.com>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Section update: disk
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:01:58 -0700 (PDT)

Eric Sandall, Grimoire Guru for Disk:

New versions:
acl 2.0.15
attr 2.0.9
di 3.6, thanks to Dufflebunk
dmapi 2.0.5
dump 0.4b28, thanks to Dufflebunk
gcombust 0.1.52, thanks to Dufflebunk
netatalk 1.5.2, thanks to Dufflebunk
srm 1.2.6, thanks to Dufflebunk
xfsdump 2.1.3
xfsprogs 2.1.2

Changed SOURCE_URLs:

Removed spells:

New spells:
cdlabel From Tom Garland

Notes:
cdrtools Fixed WEB_SITE typo in DETAILS, thanks to Piero Ottuzzi
dump SourceForge URL fix, thanks to Eric Schabell
grub Edited ./configure to use -falign instead of -malign
(obsoleted by gcc3)
srm Added LICENSE
wipe Added LICENSE
xfsprogs Fixed Bug #617 and #623
xfsprogs Fixed Bug #630 (Thanks to Eric Womack)

Changed MD5's to use .tar

I guess Dufflebunk wanted to give me some work in my own section. :)

-One of Three

sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://hellhound.homeip.net/~sandalle | SystAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU
ICQ: 667348 | http://www.shock.wsu.edu/