sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]trouble subscribing

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]trouble subscribing
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 06:58:48 -0700

this message serves both as a test to see if im subscribed and to let
someone know that the process is broken:

i get the standard email from $list-request
i reply to the email back at $list-request
i get a response from my MTA saying user doesnt exist
i try with several other emails addresses.
same results.
i decide to send my reply to $list-admin
2 seconds later I get a response saying im welcomed to the list.

Can someone fix this since its not clearly stated that admin is actually
request and request doesnt exist?

Andrew

  • [SM-Spell-Submit]trouble subscribing, Andrew Stitt, 08/01/2002