sm-spell-submit - [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: New spell: [ collab ] vlad

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: Eric Sandall <sandalle AT yahoo.com>, Eric Schabell <eric AT schabell.com>
  • Cc: SGL-Spell-Submit <sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Jon Svendsen <jon-sven AT frisurf.no>
  • Subject: [SM-Spell-Submit]Re: New spell: [ collab ] vlad
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:12:54 -0400

Hi All,

[to Eric Sandall] I guess the attachment will follow ;-)?
Anyway, I was preparing to file another GNOME-based LDAP tool, diradmin, at http://diradmin.open-it.org/. Eric raised a question below, whether collab is a good place for all LDAP spells. I can take them all, but will seldom ask Jon Svendsen to help out if I'm stuck with GNOME. Alternatively, this 'vlad', 'diradmin' would join 'gq' in 'net' section, or be moved somewhere else, say GNOME.
What do you say?
Thank you!

Sergey.

Eric Sandall wrote:

I believe this should go into collab, as other LDAP applications are
there, however, gq ( graphical LDAP interface ) is in net, so perhaps
this should go there, or move gq from net to collab?

Vlad is an LDAP visualization tool. It can be used to browse the
entries and attributes of an LDAP tree. It has a nice ncurses-based
interface, so it does not require X.

-One of Three