sm-sorcery - Re: [SM-Sorcery] Sorcery Developer Meeting

sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Sorcery related topics

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: sm-sorcery <sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Sorcery] Sorcery Developer Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:22:30 -0400

I may not be able to attend, or will attend on and off, or miss the beginning, or both ;-). Sorry, got work to do...

Sergey.

Dufflebunk wrote:

zero_the_hero has asked me to let you all know that we plan on having a
sorcery meeting soon. We plan on having it tomorrow at 1:00 PM EST
(that's 17:35:18 Tue Jul 15 2003 in UTC). If anyone on the sorcery team
has a problem with this, please contact zero and/or me.

Some of the topics we plan to discuss (in no particular order) are:
- Automated feedback of failures
- Cross grimoire dependancies
- API
- Documentation
- Code base state (readability, organisation)
- Small projects in progress
- Large projects in process
- Plans for the future (roadmap)
- Retention of developers

We may not get to all of them, and we may decide to talk about other
stuff, but I think those are the major issues hanging around. If there's
anything of importance that I missed, let me know.