sm-sorcery - [SM-Sorcery]Profiles

sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Sorcery related topics

  • From: Phil Fox <voidhawk_666 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Sorcery]Profiles
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:23:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Personal profiles are now available on the website by
clicking on the name in the Org chart. Apologies if
yours is not up there but I had some problems with
laptops/mailing list changes which meant I missed some
mail.
Please send your profile to foxy AT linuxfreemail.com and
I shall put it on the website as soon as I receive it,
or you can update it yourselves with wiki if you
prefer.

Sorry if this is a repeat post as I think I sent it to
the wrong list before :/

-foxy