sm-security - Re: [SM-Security] SECURITY UPDATE for http/pavuk

sm-security AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Security bugs are reported here via bugzilla

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-security AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Security] SECURITY UPDATE for http/pavuk
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:48:17 -0800

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 09:18:27AM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Buffer overflow vulernabilities fixed.
>
> The following files are attached for spell http/pavuk:
> DETAILS
> HISTORY

Oops, I sent out a duplicate. FYI, I send out notices when I integrate
to stable grimoire as part of the scripted process, but I can easily
cancel out of it if I see it was already sent, so if you ping me in irc
and let me know you did it when asking for an integrate to stable, I'll
know for the future and not have to check my email before hitting send.

Seth

Key id 00BA3AF3 = 8BE0 A72E A47E A92A 0737 F2FF 7A3F 6D3C 00BA 3AF3
http://smgl.positivism.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x00BA3AF3
Security Team Leader Source Mage GNU/Linux http://www.sourcemage.org