sm-security - Re: [SM-Security] OpenSSH updated again.

sm-security AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Security bugs are reported here via bugzilla

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-security AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Security] OpenSSH updated again.
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:46:23 -0700

Quoting Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>:
> It could be fine if security team has a possibility to create the new
> tarballs immediately so our users do not need to wait for them 6 hours.
>
> - lace -

That's a really good idea! I think only Tony has access to the scripts which
generate the tarballs, and Justin (Xenith) and Schabell are the only ones with
access to the scripts which pull the tarballs onto codex.sourcemage.org.

I'm not sure how far we want to spread the access, but perhaps if Tony could
put
his script into //sgl/scripts then anyone could generate the tarball and we
only
have to worry about getting access to write to codex.sourcemage.org.

(CCing Tony, as I'm not sure he's on this list)

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61