sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] mozilla 1.5b wont except text input

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: Chris Dennis <Chris.Dennis AT invidi.com>
  • Cc: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] mozilla 1.5b wont except text input
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:50:37 +1300

I don't know if this is the same problem I had with mozilla 1.4. When I entered text mozilla would hang. I found this only happened if I had ppp0 running at the same time as eth0. I use eth0 at work and ppp0 at home. So if I stopped eth0 when I wanted to use ppp0 everything was OK.

It's 5pm on Friday and that's OK too. Beer o'clock.

Duane.

Chris Dennis wrote:
sm-grimoire-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

After upgrading to mozilla 1.5b from test, text input is ignored by all. Text shows on my end, but all sites complain that field is blank.

Just me?

I had that problem too. I tried rebuilding Mozilla, I tried Firebird and always the same problem. The fix that worked for me was to delete components/compreg.dat. I don't remember if it was in /usr/lib/mozilla or not.