sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] Re: [SM-Discuss] Spell Listing . . .

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] Re: [SM-Discuss] Spell Listing . . .
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:21:17 -0700

Scrive Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>:
> Great work!!!
> Thank you very much.
>
> Some notes:
>
> What about devel grimoire?
> I know we do not publish devel grimoire (I disagree with this opinion), but
> our
> users could want to see our progress.
> It is good advertisement if they can see we are working on new versions.
>
> Which version of grimoire is used for www.distrowatch.com ?
> Do you plan to make listing of games and z-rejected grimoire too?
> What about listing by sections ?
> What about adding counts of spells ?
<snip>
> - lace -

I agree, we should have the listing for devel as well so that we can show
constant progress as well as letting our users know what's available there, in
case they wish to override a spell in their current grimoire. Also, some of
us
use DistroWatch to keep up on what the latest release is and it makes it easy
just look at the 'devel 'listing and say, "Hey, package X is up to version B,
but devel is only on version pre-A'.

Also, as mentioned earlier, a text version would also be nice for some
scripting
to work with (a.k.a. DistroWatch).

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61