sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] spell2

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Craig Dyke <grail AT enterprize.net.au>
  • Cc: Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] spell2
  • Date: 27 Apr 2003 10:34:04 -0500

A lot of the ones with 2 on the end are Gnome 2 spells vs the Gnome 1
version without the number on the end. Others such as gnet are gnet2
two different versions of a program that can be installed at the same
time but progams that depend on one can't use the other because of
incompatible APIs.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook