sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire] SMGL section init scripts cleanup

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Grimoire <sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire] SMGL section init scripts cleanup
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:34:46 +0100

Howdy all!

I have cleaned up the init scripts spell. For any scripts that are in
spells I have removed them from the init.d spell (see history for a list
of precise actions taken).

I have NOT updated the UPDATE field as you should update this
spell by hand to see what happens. I have ensured that the functions
script was used so we get the nice [done | Failed] messages...

Spells updated:

init.d
net-tools
apache
apache2

Are there more? Please see the above spells for examples on how to run
them...

Enjoy,
Eric

  • [SM-Grimoire] SMGL section init scripts cleanup, Eric Schabell, 02/24/2003