sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire] Printer Section Changes . . .

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire] Printer Section Changes . . .
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:39:50 -0800

As forewarned, I am pulling ptal from the printer section as it is included
in
the hpoj package.

Also, I am changing the gsv spell to gsview. I have decided to add gsview as
a different spell and allow for about a week for everyone to cast gsview in
place of gsv. As they conflict w/each other, just casting gsview should take
care of everything.

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer

  • [SM-Grimoire] Printer Section Changes . . ., Jason Flatt, 02/17/2003