sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire]sections: collab, http, ftp, util

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: "Eric Schabell" <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire]sections: collab, http, ftp, util
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:43:30 -0500

Hi All,

I think I will be able to complete preparations for sections `http', `ftp', and `util', in addition for my own `collab', before the deadline. I believe checksums are OK in all of them now that I've committed changes to `ftp' section. I'm aware of version upgrades for `ftp' mentioned in the bugs and in some e-mails, and I hope I can get more feedback from everyone interested as to what has to be updated. I'm testing updated mozilla 1.2 now.
Again, please let me know if you need updates to the mentioned sections ASAP. I can't guarantee that I'll make them all, but I'll try my best.

Sergey.

  • [SM-Grimoire]sections: collab, http, ftp, util, Sergey A. Lipnevich, 11/28/2002