sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire]Wierd output when casting OpenSSL

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire]Wierd output when casting OpenSSL
  • Date: 26 Nov 2002 14:38:22 -0700

Folks,

I sucessfully cast the openssl spell, however the reports that gets
printed at the end of the cast (weird by the way) seems to thing that it
was not cast succesfully and the usual summary is printed twice.

Regards,

Bearcat M. Sandor

+ ln -s libssl.so.0 libssl.so
Creating /var/log/sorcery/compile/openssl-0.9.6g.bz2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/lib'
ldconfig: /usr/lib/libnautilus.so.0 is not a symbolic link

Creating install log /var/log/sorcery/install/openssl-0.9.6g
Creating /var/cache/sorcery/openssl-0.9.6g-i386-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2
I tried casting openssh, but there's some reason I'm not supposed to.
If I am wrong, please report me to bugs.sourcemage.org. A detailed
bug report is necessary. Don't forget to see if I've been reported
already. Thank you.
Finished processing install requests.

Spells installed successfully:

Spells that encountered problems: