sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire]Unmaintained Spells

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Christoph Steckelberg <heffer AT mailberlin.net>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire]Unmaintained Spells
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:58:51 +0100

> Hi,
>
> is there a list of no longer maintained spells ( where the spell
> submitter does no longer submit version updates & Co )?

Hmmmm, I think this is not actually what you want ... but you could take a
look at :

http://webpages.charter.net/spells/

and test some of the spells and eventually fix some issues... Over there are
spells which had been submitted to the mailinglist but do not have made it
into test-grimoire, yet ... some of them are hanging around there for some
months now.
Or you could even take over an unmaintained section ;-)

l8ers,
Christoph
--

-- < http://www.heffer-online.de ICQ : 70465429 > --
Der Mensch ist dumm, faul und gefraessig, vermehrt sich gern und kann sich