sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire]My site will be down this weekend...

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire]My site will be down this weekend...
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:00:29 +0200

Howdy all!

Apperently my work has a power outage (planned due to building renovations),
which means that my site will be down for the entire weekend (starting
sometime this evening my time).

Hopefully all will be back on monday morning my time (Central Europe).

Sorry for anyone trying to pull grimoire tarballs from my site.

Thanks,

--
/*
* drs. Eric Schabell

  • [SM-Grimoire]My site will be down this weekend..., Eric Schabell, 10/04/2002