sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire]KDE Button Clicks . . .

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire]KDE Button Clicks . . .
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:18:15 -0700

Hello, all.

I've got a minor, yet annoying problem w/KDE. It seems that when I click on
any of the toolbar buttons or any of the system buttons at the top of the
windows, I have about a 1 in 4 chance of it not working. If I click again it
works fine. I don't have this problem in any other area of KDE except the
toolbar buttons. The taskbar at the bottom of the screen works every time.
Combo boxes, list boxes and scroll bars all work everytime. I have tried
disabling the tooltips, but where I was successful in doing that, it didn't
seem to help Does anyone have a clue what I can do to stop this annoying
behavior?

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer

  • [SM-Grimoire]KDE Button Clicks . . ., Jason Flatt, 08/30/2002