sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] sorcery support for ccache with clang

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] sorcery support for ccache with clang
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 15:25:43 +0200

I now need to build a couple of things which require clang.

The build is ok, but I notice that it did not seem to use ccache.

I eventually solved this by adding some symlinks

cd /var/lib/sorcery/build/

ln -s run_compiler clang-4.0
ln -s run_compiler clang
ln -s run_compiler clang++

However, most of my system was compiled with gcc/g++, so in some cases I need to force linking to libstdc++.so.6 as well as LLVM*

Has anyone encountered this, or have ny suggestions?

Regards, Treeve

  • [SM-Discuss] sorcery support for ccache with clang, Treeve Jelbert, 05/03/2017