sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery (Re: bad mirroring)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery (Re: bad mirroring)
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 14:44:24 +0200

Chilli was used normally, but I forgot my login the last time I was updating,
so some fixed stuff remains open. Some older stuff does too, but that is a
relic
of the old bug tracking process (bugzilla), where we didn't close bugs until
they were fixed in stable (resolved vs closed).

Chilli still sends mails for new bugs, perhaps to the whole sm-socery-bugs
list, if it still exists. But for (m)awk regressions, it's easier to ping
Ismael directly, as I doubt he's following the tracker.

LP

--
To err is humour
www.gemrb.org

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery (Re: bad mirroring), Jaka Kranjc, 05/01/2015