sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] devel-xorg-modular MERGED since 2015-03-07 (Re: Time to merge devel-xorg-modular)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] devel-xorg-modular MERGED since 2015-03-07 (Re: Time to merge devel-xorg-modular)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:27:39 +0100

Am Sat, 7 Mar 2015 17:52:50 -0300
schrieb Ismael Luceno <ismael.luceno AT gmail.com>:

> Well, should we really keep those merged branches around? We probably
> should trim that out, and it seems like a good time now.

Yeah, that would have pointed out so some folks that the merge already
happened. I happily pushed commits to devel-xorg-modular just recently
because I missed that:

commit e73b577ef2897fd84a18a2ca92c53de5a39217a3
Merge: 7e6d06c 312cfe1
Author: Ismael Luceno <ismael AT sourcemage.org>
Date: Sat Mar 7 16:09:50 2015 -0300

Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/devel-xorg-modular'

There was a rather big message to sm-commit with that commit ID, but it
fails to include the crucial comment about actually merging the branch,
only the commits that are part of the merge.

Anyhow, it would have been nice to have this announced at the end of
this discussion. The branch still exists and you have to dig around to
figure out that it's dead meat.

But, after all: Good that it's merged! I'll switch my machines from
that grimoire now.

Alrighty then,

Thomas