sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable grimoire 0.62 release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable grimoire 0.62 release
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 12:56:56 +0300

On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:59:10 +0100
Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org> wrote:

> Am Sun, 1 Mar 2015 14:07:38 +0300
> schrieb Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>:
>
> > After almost 3 years of development[0] we are pleased to announce 0.62
> > stable grimoire release!
>
> Did I miss the celebration? Well, let's celebrate!
>
> \o/
> \o o \o o \o o \o/ o |
> |\ \\ |\ \\ |\ \\ | /|\ / \
> / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \
>

> > Thanks to all again, and be ready for more updates!
>
> How's the website update?

I've already dropped a mail with a question to Jeremy how the things
are going. Also, there was my advice to set up a simple proxying to the
host, until our new platform is ready for migration. And we're losing
time putting that off.

> I guess we're deep into the big migration of
> things to make this reales truly official and then get crazy merging
> stuff. Actually ... we should get crazy merging stuff to test right
> away, or is there something preventing us from that? (/me looking at
> his installed libpng 1.2.x)

Nothing, except the .la files issue I asked Ismael about several days
ago. The only problem I see here is devel-xorg-modular merge which
would break many systems. We have to find a way to avoid that and
minimize the aftermath.

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>