sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] qt5

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] qt5
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 18:20:06 +0100

Am Wed, 03 Dec 2014 09:14:12 +0100
schrieb Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>:

> the main grimoire has a qt5 section, currently 5.2.0

Ah. It's a SECTION! Now I have to figure out which spells out of that
section are needed. Wasn't the purpose of frameworks to bundle the
kitchen sink with the rest to avoid having to link to a zoo of
libraries directly? Now I see a zoo of framework packages.

Well, but thanks for pointing it out. I guess qtbase is a starting
point. I might need qtscript, too.

Alrighty then,

Thomas