sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New tools for dealing with spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New tools for dealing with spells
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:48:43 +0100

Am Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:29:04 -0300
schrieb Ismael Luceno <ismael.luceno AT gmail.com>:

> Hello fellow mages.

I just want to say that I welcome activity here ... and I might be
checking out your tools if we'd get something moving at all. I'm
blocked with updating stuff because we have stuff lingering in
branches. It may be off-topic ... but ... let's get moving. Just tag
that stable-rc ... then work on test, using whatever fancy tools are at
hand. Or that master branch thing. Somehow I fear that other thread
will die again before something happens.

This may be a strange answer to your post, but perhaps that's better
than no answer at all ...

Alrighty then,

Thomas