sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Specific spell question: calligra not installing krita?!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Specific spell question: calligra not installing krita?!
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 18:19:43 +0200

Am Sun, 7 Sep 2014 18:18:09 +0200
schrieb Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>:

> Hi,
>
> ist there anyone having calligra (KDE 4 office thingie) installed with
> non-minimal setup? I hoped to get krita, as that's one application
> being able to work with CMYK colors. But the spell seems to fail to
> install krita. The build doesn't seem to touch it. Can someone confirm?

Sorry ... I guess this is a hint:

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
* Eigen (2.0 or higher) <http://eigen.tuxfamily.org>
C++ template library for linear algebra
Required by Calligra Sheets and Krita

Alrighty then,