sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote and Replacement Grimoire Lead Vote Time!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote and Replacement Grimoire Lead Vote Time!
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 10:08:37 -0600

January is our Project Lead vote time, and so I need a volunteer to run
that for me, since obviously I've got a conflict of interest.

Also, according to our Voting Policy:
"If a Project or Component Lead is removed or steps down before the end
of their regular term, the Project Lead (or, in the case of the Project
Lead being the one removed, any other Lead Developer) WILL call for
nominations for a replacement within one week of the effective date of
the Lead's removal. The voting process for the replacement WILL continue
as described above. The replacement WILL at most serve out the remainder
of the existing term for that position, and the regular vote WILL be
held when scheduled. "

So this is also being called.

Officially:
* Nominations for Grimoire Lead are open
* Grimoire Lead replacement will hold office through March, at which
time another election will occur
* Nominations for Project Lead are open

I can run the vote for Grimoire Lead, but not project lead, or if
whomever will volunteer for the Project Lead can run both, we can
consolidate voting and results.

Thanks,
David

  • [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote and Replacement Grimoire Lead Vote Time!, David Kowis, 01/09/2012