sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Issue tracker work-flow

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Issue tracker work-flow
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:02:05 +0100

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 07:34:19 +0100
Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si> wrote:

> On 27. of Oct 2011 21:37:32 flux <flux AT sourcemage.org> wrote:
> > Bor Kraljič (pyrobor AT ver.si) wrote [11.10.27 16:20]:
> > > Yes. I was hoping that we will manage to gather all (or at least most)
> > > information about handling bugs on one wiki page. That would really help
> > > all the developers that are working on bugs.
> >
> > With the hope that "the developers that are working on bugs" would be
> > *all* developers... And even the users kind enough to report bugs as
> > well.
> It is really shame that in such debate that concerns all developers only
> few
> participate.

Please don't assume that "not responding" is the same as "not following the
discussion". The points being made so far in this discussion make sense,
there's no need for every dev to reply with a +1.

Getting feedback on fixed bugs is usually hard compared to reporting or
fixing bugs. Why not just close bugs which are resolved after a month of
waiting for comments?

Thanks,
Arjan Bouter

Source Mage GNU/Linux developer,