sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] MaraDNS

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] MaraDNS
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:01:47 -0500

I'm thinking about updating the existing maradns spell to the 2.0
version, and creating a deadwood spell as well.

However, it's not backwards compatible and an upgrade path would surely
require manual intervention.

The question I pose:

Should I create a maradns2 spell, or just upgrade the original maradns
spell and put a big fat warning, if you're upgrading requiring manual
assent that you're ready to update your stuff?

Should I hear nothing, I'll go with the latter (big fat warning option).

David