sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] General lead vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] General lead vote
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:55:21 +0300

On Thu Mar 10 12:16:02 EST 2011
Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:

> Welcome to the Council, Vlad. :)

Thanks a lot, Eric. You know it's some kind of your result ;)
When ~8 years ago you dropped me a few phrases about smgl, kindness and a
tone of them inspired
me to try it out and learn it better. I've been helping the project as much
as possible during
the last few years, like it has been doing for me. So I hope I will have
enough strength to
continue the creation of magic on a higher (Elder) level while approving our
official tagline.

Almost everyone who voted for me -- made me better in the project itself and
beyond it.
Of course I know BeepDog luvz me somewhere deeply in heart, too :)

Thanks all for your choice, again.

--
Dont wait to die to find paradise...