sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] kde4 migrated to git

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] kde4 migrated to git
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:52:18 +0100

Hellow.

Most of the kde projects migrated from svn to git
(https://projects.kde.org/projects/). We have some spells that are
multiversion and still use svn. Those should be updated. If no one will
update them I will remove SCM support for them.

The spells that have in SOURCE_URL *anonsvn.kde.org* and should be checked
are:
digikam4, kaffeine4, konqueror4-plugins, skrooge, automoc, policykit-kde,
polkit-qt and k3b4

If I get no answer in 14 days I will start removing SCM support and leave
only versioned version if it will compile.

regards,
Bor

  • [SM-Discuss] kde4 migrated to git, Bor Kraljič, 01/28/2011