sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Dovecot 2.0

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Dovecot 2.0
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:02:23 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry for the delay. I have an updated spell running and all. Along with
an exim update for it. The config migration atleast for me was quite
annoying since the automated thing didn't work.

I'll push the spell either later today or tomorrow morning(my time).

It seems to work but it seemed to work the first 5 times I started it as
well and only then figured out that something was broken.

Regards
--
Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Don't forget: the future is now. It's just not widely distributed yet.