sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Apology & Hiatus

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Apology & Hiatus
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:40:22 -0700

Quoting Elisamuel Resto <ryuji AT simplysam.us>:

Hello all!

Hope you're all doing well, and welcome to the new developers.

First off I'd like to apologize for my late message, and for not
mentioning of my disappearance act this past year. Studies cropped up
and shut down all my free time. I'm sorry.

Second, I would hereby notify that I will be in a extended hiatus for
these coming months, maybe a year or more... there's many pressing
issues and loose ends I need to tie up, leaving me with little choice
but to suspend many things.

Yet again I am sorry, and I hope I made nobody upset with this. I would
like to add that I might come online from time to time, just nothing
stable and no promises.

Thanks for the heads-up Sam. :) Good luck on those studies and we'll still be here when you get back. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285