sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] large file support on SMGL, or just generally in libraries

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] large file support on SMGL, or just generally in libraries
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:28:11 +0100

Am Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:31:06 +0100
schrieb Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>:

> There is a chance that one of you lot spent some time thinking about large
> file support on Linux and comes up with the ultimate solution, right?

OK, thanks for the lively discussion:-/ So I guess Source Mage does't care
about this.
Just for your information: The next mpg123 release will most likely switch to
a different soname for largefile-enabled builds on 32 bit systems. I'll make
the spell install both variants of the library... and add triggers to recast
stuff that depends on it (xmms2).

Alrighty then,

Thomas.