sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] font wierdness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] font wierdness
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 14:21:13 +0100

Op Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:09:00 +0100
Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be> schreef:

> after some recent upgrade to xorg and fornt, I encountered various
> wierd things, most of which were due to changed locations of font
> files.
>
> Most things now look fine, except for the <http://freshmeat.net/>
> site, which looks horrible now. The related slashdot site looks fine.
>
> Has anyone else noticed this, or have any idea about which font I may
> be missing on my system?
>
> I have the following font related things

Not really anything big. For me rxvt-unicode displayed bold unreadable
bold fonts. The same fonts anywhere else worked fine and recasting
urxvt fixed it. I didn't report it as it was only one single affected
spell.

Arjan Bouter

+=======
GPG: 79D4B14E
Source Mage GNU/Linux developer,
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.
http://www.sourcemage.org
+===