sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kde4 spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljic <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kde4 spells
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:48:11 +0200

Dne sreda 07 oktobra 2009 ob 11:44:32 je Treeve Jelbert napisal(a):
> On Wednesday 07 October 2009 11:09:22 Bor Kraljic wrote:
> > Dne sreda 07 oktobra 2009 ob 10:42:33 je Treeve Jelbert napisal(a):
> > > I have just updated the kde4 spells to 4.3.2
> > >
> > > The spells that I have pushed upstream have been compiled and installed
> > > by me, as I use them on a regular basis.
> > >
> > > I have tarballs and sha512 sums of the the other spells, but I never use
> > > them and building them pulls in some unwanted dependencies.
> > >
> > > These updates are in a local git branch
> > > If people wish, I can push the other version updates in an untested, but
> > > probably correct, state, or someone else can do verified updates for
> > > those spells.
> > >
> > > kdeaccessibility4
> > > kdeartwork4
> > > kdebindings4
> > > kdeedu4
> > > kdesdk4
> > > kdetoys4
> > > kdewebdev4
> >
> > I volunteer to test them. So I suggest you just put them in the branch and
> > push the branch (devel-kde4.3.2) to the server. I will download the
> > branch
> > and test them. And then if everything casts OK for me I will merge the
> > branch into the master. (I will also try to run program or two from each
> > spell)
> >

> I have now pushed branch devel-kde43
bor@bik grimoire 0 $ gv kdeaccessibility4 kdeartwork4 kdebindings4 kdeedu4
kdesdk4 kdetoys4 kdewebdev4
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
grimoire kde4 kdeaccessibility4 4.3.2 4.3.2
grimoire kde4 kdeartwork4 4.3.2 4.3.2
grimoire kde4 kdebindings4 4.3.2 4.3.2
grimoire kde4 kdeedu4 4.3.2 4.3.2
grimoire kde4 kdesdk4 4.3.2 4.3.2