sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] devel-r6xx-r7xx-3d branch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] devel-r6xx-r7xx-3d branch
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:26:55 +0200 (CEST)

I just pushed a devel-r6xx-r7xx-3d branch.

This is a very experimental thing but I decided to share it with those
that want to test it or maybe even improve it.

mesalib - select the GIT version, r600 and swrast, NO gallium
libdrm - select the r6xx-7xx-3d branch
drm - select the r6xx-7xx-3d branch

Needs latest -ati or -radeonhd driver. BOTH WILL WORK.

These modifications are based on:
http://www.x.org/wiki/radeonhd:experimental_3D

Have fun testing but beyond that this won't be included into any other
branch unless someone makes more effort to get all the stuff working
properly.

These are quick and dirty hacks only meant for testing. Those that want
to try them do it.

Have fun now I'm off to bed

--
Andraž ruskie Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Ryle hira.

  • [SM-Discuss] devel-r6xx-r7xx-3d branch, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik, 09/15/2009