sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] TeXLive 2008 in devel-texlive branch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] TeXLive 2008 in devel-texlive branch
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:44:06 +0200 (CEST)

I've just commited my work on TeXLive 2008 spells and pushed them to the
devel-texlive branch of master.git.

Please give it a try, test it, fix it etc... I'm hoping for integration
to test within two weeks if there aren't any problems.

It works for me using pdflatex and europacv.

texlive-texmf:
It's still missing conflicts since as far as I'm aware it provides the
entire CTAN archive so this should either be reduced to some manageable
packages or deconstructed to separate spells for either each package or
some groups of packages. I'm more for separate spells with only the
minimal necessary core to build texlive.

Have fun
--
Andraž ruskie Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Ryle hira.

  • [SM-Discuss] TeXLive 2008 in devel-texlive branch, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik, 08/06/2009