sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron Lead Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron Lead Vote
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:49:58 -0400

Ladislav Hagara (ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz) wrote [09.05.10 10:15]:

> > The time has come... for this year's Cauldron Lead Vote.
> >
> > Please submit your GPG-signed nominations to sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
> > by Wed, May 13, 12:00:00 UTC.
>
> I nominate Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer for Cauldron Lead.
> http://www.sourcemage.org/Justin_Boffemmyer
>
> - --
> Ladislav Hagara

I accept the nomination.

However, I feel I need to warn everyone that I will be quite busy this
"term", so I won't be able to spend nearly as much time on SMGL as I did
during my previous term. :( I will still put in some good work, but I
wouldn't think it fair if I didn't at least warn you all that I would
have less time.

--
Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage